- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
My wife and I purchased a vintage 1969 Shelby GT500 in July, 2017. Having worked as a Ford technician over 40 years ago I now these particular vehicles inside and out. But, at my age and medical condition it is hard for me to do much more than tinker with it. I called a lot of shops in the Rochester area that were recommended to me. This the only repair facility that sounded eager to have the chance to work on this awesome vehicle. I was very pleased with the work they performed. Not only was the work excellent, but they were willing to listen to my special requests. Lucky us to have found them!